HD Ripsaw Rotating Turbo Nozzle
- New heavy duty coating - a special formulation designed for use in extreme environments including frost, shale, and other rocky conditions
- Heavy-duty design engineered for the rugged demands of the hydro excavation industry
- Blasts a 0 degree straight water stream while rotating at a high speed to form an 18 degree cone
- Constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces for long life
- Non-conductive urethane coating on nozzle body protects user and sensitive underground utilities
The Ripsaw Rotating Turbo Nozzle is designed for performance and efficiency, allowing operators to complete jobs faster while using dramatically less water. The Ripsaw HD blasts a 0° straight water stream at up to 3200 PSI while rotating at a high speed to provide an 18° cone of coverage. It's optimized stream quality results in greater impingement – allowing the operator to use a smaller nozzle size while getting the same impact as nozzles with higher GPM flow rates. These heavy-duty, high-impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housings and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles. Non-conductive urethane coating on the nozzle body also protects the user and sensitive underground assets. Repair kits are available for extended life and lower overall operating costs. Inlet Pressure (Min/Max): 1,000 PSI – 3,200 PSI. Maximum water temperature: 180 degrees F. Inlet connection thread: ½” FNPT. Tungsten carbide nozzle tip. Stainless steel housing. Urethane coating.